Sydney is a Junior at the Kelley School of Business studying marketing and supply chain management. She loves everything Zeta, and can't wait to lead Lambda Epsilon to greatness! Rarely found without her GoPro and a cup of coffee, Sydney is always up for an adventure and loves everything about downtown Indy.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karly Van Slyke
Vice President I - Coordinator of Committees
Karly is a sophomore at IUPUI and is an English major with a minor in medical humanities and health sciences, and a certificate in Africana studies. After serving on PC she only ever dreamed of being VP1, so she is pumped to see what this year holds. She is also the Vice Chair of Volunteers for Paw's Pantry and a Campus Ambassador for IUPUI. She loves our school, our chapter...and lots of coffee!
- Email: email@example.com
Vice President II - New Member Coordinator
Anna Patarino is a Junior majoring in Communications and minoring in Psychology. Zeta Tau Alpha Lambda Epsilon is her heart and soul. She's eager to be there for the incoming members and plan her last bid day as a senior. Good vibes is her lifestyle and you can always go to her for some hiking, breakfast, and Indy coffee shop adventures.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President III - Membership Coordinator
Morgan is a junior here at IUPUI in the nuclear medicine technology program. In Zeta she has found her home and while being VP3/Membership Chairman, she aims to have everyone feel the same sense of home that she does. In addition to school and Zeta, she loves living an active lifestyle, looking at endless pictures of franchise, and DIY projects.
- Email: email@example.com
Reyna is a sophomore studying Organizational Leadership Supervision with a double minor in communications and public relations. She strives to keep Zeta organized by being the backbone to showcase the positive communication throughout the chapter. She loves to laugh and to spend time with her friends and keeping a positive attitude throughout the chapter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoe Minton is a sophomore studying Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Organizational Communication. Zoe's loves for Zeta shines through in her everyday life and on her social media. She can't wait to showcase Lambda Epsilon's sisterhood to the world and make her sisters #ZetaFamous. In her spare time you can catch Zoe eating chicken nuggets, shopping at the mall, or hanging with her sisters.
- Email: email@example.com
Taylor is a junior majoring in Finance at IUPUI. She says from taking on the treasure position in Lambda Epsilon she "hopes to learn more about the internal business side of Zeta." In her spare time, Taylor loves to hang out with friends and play volleyball.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan is a junior studying to be a Nurse specializing in geriatrics. She is passionate about being the Risk Chairman because she deeply loves and cares about her sisters and wants to ensure their safety and support within and without the chapter. She has an adorable 1 year old Labrador/Dachshund puppy who she spends 95% of her time with. The other 5% is spent between studying, Zeta, and Jagathon: IUPUI's Riley Dance Marathon.
- Email: email@example.com
Ashlyn is a current sophomore in the Kelley School of Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, and International Studies. Her love for zeta is contagious and she looks forward to sharing this love with the rest of the Panhellenic council. In her free time, Ashlyn loves to hang out with her friends and cuddling with her dog. No matter what, you’ll always find a bright smile on her face
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica is a sophomore majoring in Psychology on the Pre-Occupational Therapy track. She is so excited to help her sisters be the best they can be in school. She will always be there if her sisters need a study date or just someone to talk to. In her spare time, you can catch Monica hanging out with her dog Nala, drinking coffee, or watching Netflix.
- Email: email@example.com
Sydney is a junior majoring in Nursing! She is excited to be the ritual chair because one thing that binds all Zeta's together is our ritual. She is excited to be able to conduct that and show the chapter the "why" behind them. She hopes to make it enjoyable for everyone and allow for everyone's love for Zeta to grow more. In her free time, she LOVES traveling, being with friends and family, taking millions of pictures, and being with her dog Leo.